Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girls Weekend in Ashton

The weekend of March 11-12 I went with my sisters, mom, and grandma to Ashton and we all stayed in my grandparents’ cabin on the river. It was a much needed weekend away! We had such a blast. I already want to go back.

We got to the cabin that Friday morning and played some cards. We went to lunch at 511 and it was delish!

 

DSC_0009 edit colorDSC_0012 edit color

We enjoyed deli sandwiches and pizza. Yum!

 

DSC_0020 edit colorDSC_0025

There was a lot of snow at the cabin!

DSC_0030 edit color

DSC_0043DSC_0044

DSC_0045DSC_0051 edit color

We played a lot of games and yummy snacks and treats. Amber brought a veggie tray with ranch dip and I couldn’t seem to get myself together and eat it right. I brought White Chocolate Crispies with Easter m&m’s. They were SO good! Click here for the recipe.

DSC_0177 (2)DSC_0176 (2)

We had so much fun that weekend!! I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.

PS Big thanks to Am for these last two pictures! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment