Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Party with the O'Connor's

This Christmas was the year that all the marrieds in our family went to their in-laws' for Christmas, but we still wanted to party! We had a family party on December 19th at my parents' house and it was a blast as always.
As you can see, we had plenty of delicious food!

Including fried shrimp. Yum!


Brycen wore his Santa outfit. He always has a great time playing with his grandparents, aunts, and uncles!


Mom made a delicious pomegranate drink for all of us to toast with before the party started.




Dad said a few things that were really nice and uplifting.



Time to dig in!


After we ate we went into the living room to open presents. We drew names this year (except for Brycen). My family goes from the youngest person to the oldest person when opening gifts, so Brycen went first. This was from my parents and they got him a whole bunch of clothes, size 12 months. Just what he needed!


Then Adam went. He got a t-shirt from Aaron.


l got Amy a couple of shirts and some earrings.


Amber got Britney a scarf and a necklace. So cute!
Mom got a snuggie from Britney. (I had a picture of that but forgot to add it! It would be a huge pain to add it now, but it was really cute!)


Adam got Amber a necklace.


Aaron got a gift card from Amy. Mom got Che' some tools.


Che' got Tyson a shirt for work and a Wendy's gift card.
I didn't get a picture of myself opening presents, but I got a baking pan from my mom as well as a little grater and some pajama pants.


Tyson got Dad a Utes t-shirt and blanket.


Brycen had been working on a secret gift for my parents since last Christmas. He gave them a Shutterfly book that included all the different happenings with the O'Connor family in 2010.


They really liked it!
I put our whole family photo on the front, but Brycen wasn't originally in it. So I just photoshopped him in. I made Tyson holding him in the picture. It turned out pretty cute!

Brycen taking a break on his grandpa


Mom enjoying her snuggie


After presents we played Bingo like we did last year.



Brycen was so tired by this time! Can you tell?


Adam reading the book we made



1 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Doesn't having a little one around just add so much fun to the holidays?! I just loved being able to see you! I'd love the pic from Stacy's reception if you could email it to me that'd be really awesome! Love ya Alli!

Post a Comment