Monday, January 14, 2008

My Favorite Things

A friend of mine recently posted her ten favorite things on her blog and I thought it was a good idea. I'm not the type of person that changes favorites very often so this right here is kind of a big deal. Here they are, in no particular order:

#10: Facebook

Facebook.com is one of those Web sites I just can't live without nowadays. It has been my means of communication with a lof of friends that I haven't seen in a very long time. This has been the best way to keep in touch with many friends from many years back.

#9: "Grey's Anatomy"
I love this show. I can't even explain how much I love this show. I haven't been the best about watching the new episodes on Thursday nights so I often find myself watching each new episode online. I own all of the seasons so I've recently started watching them from the beginning. This will make it the third time. I'm almost finished with season three.

#8: Verizon and my Chocolate phone


I'm done with T-Mobile and on to Verizon. Almost my entire family has Verizon and so does Dustin, so now that my contract is up I'm a Verizon girl. And I love my new phone, its amazing. I'm really going to love not going over my minutes every month.

#7: Mexican Train Dominoes
My family loves this game. We've been playing it a lot since Thanksgiving and we have so much fun. It is kind of like Chicken Foot with a twist. We have a game night every now and then and this is the featured game. I love game night and spending time with the family.

#6: My job
I've been working at the restaurant full time since I got out of school for a semester in December and its been a lot of fun and good money. It helps that I have a lot of friends that work there. I've worked there for almost 6 1/2 years now and they still treat me great. Amber, Amy and I all work there.

#5: My ward

Even though I am off track at BYU-Idaho and moved home to Idaho Falls, my stake president up there allowed me to stay in the ward I was attending. In his words he thinks "it would be beneficial to both [me] and the ward" if I stayed. So I did. It is such a fun ward with a great bishopric and awesome members. And Dustin is still in the ward so that makes things even better. He's the assistant ward clerk and I'm the ward choir director. Lately I've also been the chorister in sacrament meeting, which I've never done in my life. I actually enjoy. I love the BYU-I 10th ward!

#4: M&M's and Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi

Therapeutic. Thats all I have to say. I have found that m&m's and wild cherry diet pepsi are two of the greatest forms of stress relief ever invented. I can always count on these two things when I am having a munchy craving or if I have had a bad day and need something sweet and yummy to make me feel better. Plus, they're awesome during a movie or card game. Yum!

#3: iTunes

iTunes has been my favorite way of listening to and buying music. I wouldn't have it any other way, it's so easy! I have found so many good songs and albums through iTunes. And it's not even very expensive. I can buy a song for $.99 or albums for $10. I can make my own mixes and put everything on their own blank CD's without dealing with cases. It's fantastic. Recently I have purchased a lot of music featured on "Grey's Anatomy" because it's pretty much the best. In fact, all of the music on my blog is from "Grey's Anatomy". I love iTunes!

#2: Dustin

Dustin is definitely on my list of top ten favorite things. Top two for sure! If I hadn't made the decision to go back to school last spring I wouldn't have met him. I'm glad I shaped up and went back! He's the greatest.

#1: My family

These guys are definitely number one on my list. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my family. It's nice to know that even when times get rough I always have my family to look to for love and comfort. You can't go wrong with family. I also have to include my friends here, they're the greatest. I love you all so much!!

So there you have it, my top ten favorite things. These are the things that make me smile and allow my days to be happy ones. I have a great life, I can't complain!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Miss Ali!! Loved reading about your favorite things!! I know... I LOVE blogging! It's one of my favorite things right now. ;) Thanks, we are so excited to get a little boy! How have you and your fun family been anyway?

Post a Comment