Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Was Tagged by Holly...

So here we go!

Four jobs I have had in my life: 1. making sandwiches at Geraldine's Bake Shoppe & Deli 2. building cabinets for my dad at O'Connor Fine Cabinetry 3. conducting surveys at Western Watts - I hated that job, it lasted about a week! 4. bar tender, server, hostess, corporate trainer and assistant manager at Carino's Italian Grill

Four places I have lived: 1. Idaho Falls 2. Rexburg 3. Salt Lake City (I've only lived three places)

Five places I have been: 1. New York City 2. Washington, D.C. 3. Boston 4. Nauvoo 5. Palmyra -

Four Favorite Foods: 1. spicy shrimp and chicken at Carino's 2. caesar salad at Texas Roadhouse 3. fries with ranch dressing 4. roast beef sandwich with mustard

Four people I'd like to get to know better: 1. Myself 2. friends at work 3. cousins on my dad's side of the family 4. Dustin's family

Four Reasons why I love being me: 1. I am good at my job 2. I have great nails. Its true. 3. I have amazing friends & family 4. Dustin

Four Classes I wish were offered to me and that I could participate in right now: 1. massage therapy 2. creative writing 3. photography 4. a computer class of some kind

Four friends or relatives I am tagging: Katie, Courtnee, Angie, Sha

4 comments:

Kate the Great said...

You do have great nails...it is true!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I love your nails-especially when you tickle my back or arm-its the best! :)

love ya-Sha

Talia said...

Cute blog, hope you don't mind me peeking!

courtnee said...

i want you to know this is my first tag...i don't know if i should thank you or hate you. just kidding you know i love you.

Post a Comment