- Says funny words like "telespoke" and "ice cream spook".
- Potty trained and doing great! Woooo hoooo!
- Loves to tell "secrets". (He whispers jibberish in your ear. It's pretty funny.)
- In heaven now that Disney Junior on Disney Channel has "Henry Hugglemonster".
- LOVES preschool! (More about that later!)
- Loves to drink strawberry milk
- Still loves his blanket and reminds me regularly that Great Gram made it and that it's his.
- He "takes pictures" of me with anything that could be used as a camera. Ice cream scoop, play golf club (that is also spy goggles)...
- Wearing 24-month and some 2T clothes. I still squeeze him into 18-month shirts sometimes, just to see those fabulous arms and belly come squishing out.
- His hair is looking really blonde lately.
- Such a sweet baby. So happy all the time and gives really good hugs.
- We've put him on straight almond milk. It's been a little over a week and we're hoping to see some changes to his system soon.
- He loves the stairs and we're always having to keep him off of them. We have a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs that's sitting the step and in between two rails, but sometimes he just slides it over and crawls up. We really have to watch him with those stairs.
- He loves to sit on the bottom step of the stairs.