Monday, June 20, 2011

"Happy Valen-birth-iversary!"

In other words, I am good to go with presents for the next year at least! I recently got this little treat. No, not the cute kid in the jacket. The big box he's standing next to. That's my new iMac and it is wonderful. I've been wanting one FOREVER and I reached my day a few weeks ago. And gosh, was that a fabulous day. I love this machine! It will be so great to work on photos and other related stuff. It is definitely going to take me places! Good to have you in the family, iMac!

PS If you haven't already, head over to my recipe blog to enter to win an autographed copy of the Our Best Bites cookbook!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I have a macbook pro, and I love it! You can do so much more with pictures, videos, and music. I'm happy for you. :)

Kristie said...

I WANT ONE!!!! Can this be your next give away on your blog ;) YOu can do SO much with a mac especially with pictures and videos So jealous!!! But very happy for you :)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

HOw fun! I want one real bad, but I don't have any excused for getting one. Enjoy!;)

Post a Comment