Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bathroom Makeover

We’ve recently been working on a few upgrades to our home. One of them was painting our guest bathroom. We had almost a whole can of paint leftover from when Brycen’s room was painted before he was born so we decided to use the same color in the bathroom. It’s amazing how the rooms look so different from each other, even though the paint is the same. I love that! This was a slightly challenging project at times. But thanks to the help of my mom and a few tips from my painter brother we were able to get the job done.

BEFORE

DSC_0496 edit color

Have to love those bright white walls.

DSC_0499 edit color

 

AFTER

DSC_0772 edit color

It’s amazing what a new wall color and light fixture can do to a room!

{BIG thanks to Tyson’s brother Dustin for helping us install that thing! There’s NO way we could have done that without him.}

DSC_0774 edit color

6 comments:

Russ and Kristen said...

Sooooo cute! I hate living in an apartment so I can't do projects like that yet but I look forward to the day that I can!!! Woohoo!!! I can't wait to hear about your trip to NY!!!

Kristi said...

It looks fantastic!

Jessica said...

Great job!

Judy said...

Love it! Good Job!

TacieB said...

The bathroom turned out great! Dustin's pretty handy to have around, huh. He's great at stuff like that.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Looks good Alli! I love how one simple thing such as paint can make it feel like a completely new room!

Post a Comment