Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Happens when Tyson Does the Grocery Shopping...

Tyson went to the store on Monday afternoon to get some things for us. We needed some super glue, scotch tape, etc. Then I told him to pick up some cookies for the snowman cookie jar. When he came home I unpacked the bags and found the glue, scotch tape, the few other things, the cookies, and all of this:
To clarify what you're seeing above, he came home with:
  • Chips Ahoy cookies for the cookie jar
  • white fudge Oreo cookies
  • two bottles of pomegranate 7Up
  • Reese's peanut butter cups
  • plain holiday M&M's
  • peanut holiday M&M's

Apparently we didn't have enough sweets in the house! All I can say is our families can always count on us having sugar around.

I wonder why? :)

I love you, Tyson!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ha ha! That doesn't surprise me. Oh Tyson, you're the best! I wish Che would do that sometimes. We never have candy in the house and I just don't want to buy it myself. What a funny post, I love it! Especially not one, but 2 bottles of pomegranate 7up hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I would do! That's why I sent Jake on the diaper run tonight, instead of me!

beckywestergard said...

looks very similar to my groceries that I brought home today. I just can't get by without some good Reese's

Post a Comment