Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Cousin, The New Miss Hillcrest

Third time's a charm!
My cousin, Chloe, has done the Miss Hillcrest pageant for the last three years. After taking 1st runner-up for two years in a row, she finally won this year!
We were so excited for her. She did a great job and looked gorgeous.

My mom and her brother, Blake (Chloe's dad), and his son Cooper after the pageant

Chloe surrounded by a lot of friends and family after the pageant.
That is her mom taking all the pictures.


Amber, Amy, Britney, and I have gone to see Chloe every year she's done the pageant! And we always get a picture with her afterward. She was pretty popular so we had to wait.
In the mean time, I decided to take a picture of these three. While I was taking it I got bumped into and almost went to the ground. This was the picture I got right after that happened. They thought it was funny, can you tell?


So we tried again!
I love my sisters!


Blake holding all the flowers
Isn't he lovely? :)


Chloe had so many little girls asking for her autograph! It was so cute.


We finally got our turn for a picture with Miss Hillcrest!


And the entertainment during the pageant was also great! We were able to see Ali and Christina Christensen from "America's Got Talent" perform. Then we got a picture afterward! So fun. Tyson's cousin, McKenzie, was there. She is also a friend of Ali's. So we gathered for a group photo.
...
A HUGE congratulations to my wonderful cousin, Chloe! We are just so thrilled for her and her title. (And sisters, I'm pretty sure I was the only one with a camera last night so go ahead and snag some pictures!)

2 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

how fun, such a cute girl!

Rachel said...

I went to the pageant and helped my Mom doing the tabulating of the judges scores. Chloe was amazing and scored high in every area. She was definately the clear winner! It was so fun to watch!

Post a Comment