Monday, July 5, 2010

All About Fathers

We had a great Father's Day! We enjoyed time with both our dads, and Tyson was able to have his first Father's Day as a dad himself. We have wonderful dads who are amazing men in our lives. We don't know what we'd do without him. They are always doing so much for us. I don't think one day in the year is enough to celebrate parents.
And I'm so grateful for Tyson and for the wonderful father he is. Brycen loves him so much, and I can really see it in his face when Tyson comes home from work every day. He sure misses his dad.
Tyson, I love you and I'm so happy to be your wife and that you're the father of my children. I'm grateful for you in my life and I appreciate everything you do for Brycen and I. We love you!


Father's Day with Tyson's dad -
We enjoyed lunch with Tyson's family and opened presents.
We got him a really cool indoor palm tree that I really wish I took a picture of!

Father's Day with my dad -
We had dinner with my parents and opened presents.


Amy & Adam


Brycen

Amber & Che'


Me & Tyson


For dessert we made s'mores.
We melted the marshmallows in the microwave. Mom watched them to make sure they didn't explode!


Me & Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A perfect, 120 calorie dessert!

Amber said...

Yay! That was so fun. And those s'mores were wonderful!! Brycen is so lucky to have such awesome men in his life. One awesome dad and 2 awesome Grandpas!!! What a lucky duck! :) And we're so lucky to have the men in our lives too!Hooray for Father's Day!

Post a Comment