Thursday, November 1, 2012

Amber & Alli's Birthday Weekend

I was lucky enough to get to spend my birthday weekend with not only Tyson and the boys, but my mom, Amber, Amy, Britney, Boston, and Tayen as well! It was SO fun and I didn't want it to end. We didn't plan a lot for the weekend but managed to pack it full of shopping, good food, and lots of laughs. And you're darn right, we took a lot of pictures!

Amber, Mom, and Tayen came the afternoon of October 17th. It was fun to relax and visit. I can't remember for the life of me what we did for dinner that night. All the days seem to be running together!

The next day was our birthday and we did a little shopping and went to lunch at Warren's, then Amy and Britney arrived. We decided before things got too busy that we'd get pictures of all the kids in their Halloween costumes. Britney and Amber brought Boston and Tayen's costumes along so we could get a group photo. We brought them all out in my front yard and had a great time! It was hysterical.

Farmer Brycen with his chicken, cow, and prize-winning pumpkin. And we didn't even plan it that way!

Carter & Tayen

Brycen & Carter

Carter

Tayen

Boston

Britney & Boston


Amber & Tayen

Me with my boys
Brycen and Carter with Aunt Amy

 We found ourselves laughing A LOT during this whole photo shoot. It was funny enough having all these cute little kids dressed as little animals and such! But other things kept happening that kept us laughing our heads off. First, Tayen kept falling over (as seen above). And Boston kept escaping just as we'd get all the kids lined up. It was too funny!


Aunt Amy and Grandma with all the kiddos

 We thought we'd get a family photo. This was the best we could do.


 Before all the picture fun, Tyson and I went to the hospital to visit a friend who just had her baby. Little Lizzie was born on my birthday! It was so fun going to visit her and her parents. Fun to share a birthday with this sweet little one!



 We had pizza for dinner, then we opened presents. Amber and I always seem to have pizza on our birthday, and it's been that way since we were kids for some reason. It just seems fitting on our birthday, for some reason! We got some really fun things for our birthday. Britney gave us these temple tiles with our anniversaries on them. Fun!



We had cake after opening presents. Tyson and I went and got an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate cake. Yum!


 Brycen loved helping us blow out the candles!
(Don't hide your enthusiasm, Carter!)


 I love my twin!


Bossy
Halloween jammies!!
Tyson brought me some really pretty flowers for my birthday!

 The next day, we went over to the Carter's store and to Gordman's for some shopping. We also had lunch at Zupas. It was delicious!!
(Thanks for the use of these pictures, Brit!)



 Britney got each one of the little boys a "I Love Mummy" onesie. They looked so cute in them!


 Britney left later that afternoon to head down to see her family. It was so fun spending my birthday with her and Boston!!


Nook time with Grandma

 Tayen and Carter had baths later that night. Cute babies in towels!


Tayen getting artistic with his bottle

 On Saturday, Am helped us with our family pictures. She was a gem and put up with my crazy picture taking crap. Thanks for your help and your patience, Am! (You too, Mom and Amy!)


 That night we had Billy's Chili with Sweet Cornbread for dinner. It was so good! Then we baked some Halloween cupcakes. Yum!


 Brycen LOVED helping Amber decorate them.
He got to choose what sprinkles went on each one.
(I love these fun things he gets to do with his aunts and uncles! Fun memories!)






That weekend was a blast!! 
{Am and Brit, help yourself to any of these pictures!}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Priceless photo's!

Unknown said...

All of those pictures are awesome! That looks like it was a really fun weekend... and now I want some cupcakes.

Amber said...

Best weekend ever!! All of these pictures turned out so cute! I loved decorating those cupcakes, it was so fun to watch Brycen get so excited picking the sprinkles. All the kids were so good that weekend too! Thanks for a fun time sis! Love you!

Post a Comment