Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Boston Charles O'Connor

There's a new little man in the O'Connor family! Boston Charles O'Connor was born August 30, 2011, at 11:04 am. His parents, Aaron and Britney O'Connor (my brother and his wife) are just thrilled to have him here and healthy. And he happens to be the first baby born to one of my siblings, so my first blood-related nephew. We just love this sweet little boy!

A few more stats:
Length - 20 3/4 inches
Weight - 8 lb 6 oz

A funny thing about his stats is that his dad was only 1/4 inch smaller than him and 2 oz heavier when he was born. He has his dad's hair and he has long feet. He also has the cutest double chin ever. Love him!! And my parents are so excited to have two grandkids!



My dad with both of his grandchildren

1 comments:

Post a Comment